- Mjúkt undirlag
- Messaðar hliðar fyrir meira loftflæði og sýnileika
- 5 einstakar náttúruhreyfingar (Bílferð, Kengúra, Tré róla, rock a bye & Alda) til að róa barn niður og stuðla að betri svefni.
- 5 hraðastillingar
- Tímastillir hámark 4klst
- 4 "white noise" stillingar : Rigning, Vifta, Sjór & Shh
- Hægt að tengja með Bluetooth og stjórna vöggunni með 4moms appinu
- Stillanleg hæð
- Vatnsfráhrindandi dýna (Lak fylgir með)
- Auðveld uppsetning og þarf engin verkfæri
- Má nota frá fæðingu og þar til að barn getur reist sig sjálft upp, eða fram að 11kg
- Vaggan gengur fyrir rafmagni (Þarf engar rafhlöður)
- With leg extension:L: 84cm W: 61cm H: 99cm
- Without leg extension: L: 86cm W: 61cm H: 88cm
What is the difference between the mamaRoo sleep™ bassinet and the mamaRoo® infant seat?
While both feature 5 unique motions that bounce up and down and sway from side to side, just like parents do, the mamaRoo sleep bassinet and the mamaRoo infant seat have different uses to provide baby the comfort or entertainment they need.
The mamaRoo sleep bassinet features a firm, flat sleep surface that is designed to help your baby fall asleep and stay asleep longer. It can be used for both overnight sleep and naps throughout the day.
The mamaRoo infant seat is designed to comfort, soothe, and entertain your baby. It can be used throughout the day or when parents need a hands-free moment. The mamaRoo infant seat is not intended for extended or overnight sleep since it is neither a flat surface (there is always a slight recline) or a firm surface as recommended by pediatricians. If your baby falls asleep in the mamaRoo infant seat and you’re not able to provide the required supervision, we recommend moving the baby to a separate approved sleep surface.
Together, they are the perfect pair for new parents.
Is the mamaRoo sleep bassinet approved for overnight sleeping?
Yes. The firm mattress provides a safe, flat sleep surface that follows the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) Safe Sleep recommendations.
Is the mattress waterproof?
No. The mattress is water resistant. It is able to resist the penetration of water to some degree, but it is not impervious to water.