– Universal design that fits most standard strollers.
– Wind and water-resistant surface that keep rain and snow safely on the outside
– Insulated panels for high performance heat regulation.
– Detachable top piece with zipper that opens at both ends.
– Snap buttons on the lid for adjustable comfort.
– Versatile holes for your stroller’s safety harness. Works with non-detachable harnesses as well.
– Smart pocket flap prevents the footmuff from sliding.
– Removable faux fur hood trim.
– Easy maintenance, machine wash and tumble dry
– Arrives in a stylish branded dust bag.
Article nameStroller bag - Dots of Fauna
CollectionEscape the Ordinary
Print ColourDots of Fauna
MaterialShell: 100% polyamide, Lining: 100% polyester
Dimensions53 X 95 cm (110 cm when streched out to full length)
CertificationsBionic Finish RUDOLF
Arrives in a stylish branded dust bag. has openings for 5-point belts and fits all types of strollers.
May Be Tumble DriedYes
We recommend a standard 40 degree machine wash. Turn the Stroller bag inside out and close all zippers and Velcro straps before washing it. Tumble dry on medium heat. The outer fabric is made of 100% polyester (except where otherwise stated), treated with the latest ecological water and wind repellent bionic finish, a surface treatment developed by mimicking nature's own water and wind repelling abilities. The lining of the Stroller Bags is a soft polyester fleece. The collar is in imitation fur. We recommend that you remove the collar from the stroller bag when you wash or tumble dry. This is to keep the fur as soft and fluffy as possible. Wash it separately by hand or in the machines cold delicates cycle. Use fabric softener and a mild detergent. Shake it out to remove excess water and then let it hang dry. Some precipitation of fibers from the fur collar may occur.